dinsdag 25 november 2014

My Christmas Wishlist

Heyhey lovelies!

First of all, I'm sorry for the crappy collage. I'm new at this and school is giving me such a hard time with deadlines and papers that are due and some random last-minute assignments that the theatchers just HAVE to give us so I didn't really have the time to make a proper collage.. urhg. But anyway, I think you get the point here..

CHRISTMAS IS COMING. I'm actually one of those people that likes buying other people presents more than getting them myself, but let's be honest, I would be very dissapointed if I didn't get any presents (who wouldn't be, like, duh). I'm also one of those people that just cannot hide their dissapointment when they get something they don't really like. So that's why each year I make a wishlist, just so my family can choose from that what they buy me (this sounds so wrong and picky, but you know what I mean).

All I want for Christmaaaaaaaas..


1) The Too Faced 'Natural Eyes' Eye Shadow Palette
Confession: I never ever wear eyeshadow and I don't own any eyeshadow palettes (apart from a cheap one with two colours). I know, pretty bad, right? I just think I am not good at all at applying it so that's why I never bought any palettes. But practice makes perfect, and I really want to start wearing eyeshadow because you can create such gorgeous looks with it so I think this palette is a good starter kit (if not, definitely let me know). I've heard such good things about Too Faced so I'm excited to try out their stuff, and that packaging is just to dieeee for!

2) Too Faced 'La Crème' Lipstick
Another make up 'thing' I rarely use: lipstick! I don't know why I never wear it though, because I absolutely loooove it. I adore Too Faced's Bumbleberry, Raspberry Rose and Country Star colours so those are the ones I hope to get (or get for myself, because, why not) this Christmas!

3) Essie nailpolish
It's been a while (like, months) since I bought nailpolish and I need a few more colours to put in my collection. Essie is my go-to brand when it comes to nailpolish just because the quality of it is soooo good! I fell in love with the colours 'No More Film' and 'E-nuf is E-nuf'.

4) Rainpharma sugar scrub
With the weather getting super cold it's important to moisturize your skin, and getting your scrub on definitely helps to make the cream soke into your pores. Rainpharma is a Belgian brand of all-natural beauty products and I'm a big fan of everything all-natural (especially when it comes to beauty products) so I'm excited to try out their stuff!

5) 'How to Story' by Tom Rumes, Tim Verheyden and Andries Fluit
As some of you know, I am a student in Journalism. This book is actually written by one of my teachers (Tom Rumes) and gives tips on how to 'write a good story' as a journalist. I've been hearing a lot about this concept of 'storytelling' but I don't really get how it could help me to be a better journalist, so I hope that this book will give me some insight in the matter (plus the fact that one of my teachers wrote this book is enough reason to read it). 

6) Sacconejoly calendar
Last but not least and SUCH a guilty pleasure: I really really really want the Sacconejoly's calendar. If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about: The Sacconejoly's are an Irish youtuber family living in London. There's Jonathan and Anna and their two adorable kids Emilia (2 years old) and Eduardo (8 months old). They also have 6 Maltese dogs (Sina, Albi, Bianca, Nivea, Theo and Nuvola, can you just see how excited I am talking about this) and basically they upload vlogs about their life every day. Their videos never fail to make me happy, Emilia and Eduardo are just the cutest kids ever. They recently made a calendar with suuuper cute and funny pictures and I really, really want it. I want it so bad that I asked my sister to buy me this OVER the TooFaced makeup.. That's how much I love them. #noshame

So, what do you want for Christmas?

Enjoy your evening!

Lots of love,
LFR

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten